Series 21 Current Transformers
A range of moulded case current transformers suitable for primary currents from 400 - 5000A with built in sealable covers
For transforming various primary current into 5A or 1A standard secondary using 80 x 50mm or 100mm x 30mm busbars or cables up to 85mm diameter
- Built in sealable terminal covers.
- Base or Busbar mounting
- Terminals suitable for screw or push on connectors.
- Conforms to IEC185, BS 7626, BSEN 60044-1, IEC 60044-1 and IEC 61869-2.
- Rated system voltage 0.72 / 3kV.
- Ambient temperature range -5°C to +50°C.
- Self extinguishing to UL94HB.
ORDER EXAMPLE: A moulded case current transformer type 211 with 5A secondary and 2500A primary 15VA class 1 is part number 211-5-K6