Clip together plug-in short circuit.
Our new Split Core current transformer features a unique plug-in short circuit link for safety. It is supplied in a moulded case with 1 metre double insulated flying lead and bootlace ferrule terminations.
For installation into existing networks without disconnecting cable circuits. The new inbuilt plug-in short circuit link allows the current transformer to be installed in complete safety. The current transformer will not operate until the plug in is removed
- Conform to IEC 185/BS7626 and BSEN 60044-1/IEC 60044-1.
- Rated system voltage 0.72/3kV.
- Ambient temperature range -30ºC to 80ºC
- Insulation level 3kV for 1 minute
- Continuous current, 1.2 x rated current
- Enclosure flame retardency UL94VO
|100A||1 (2.5)||1 (3)|
|150A||1.5 (2.5)||1 (3)|